Fermentis SafCider™ 500 gram
Perfectly suited for all cider-type productions including apple jack and apple brandy.
Selected in the Champagne region, this fructophilic strain is perfectly suited for all cider-type productions including apple jack and apple brandy. Broad fermentation temperature spectrum 10-30°C (50-86°F). Recommended dosage 20-30 g/Hl.
- Excellent settlement strength
- Broad fermentation temperature spectrum: 10 – 30°C
- Works at low pH: from 3.3
- Low nitrogen requirements: from 150ppm of Yeast Available Nitrogen
- Very good assimilation of fructose
- Yield sugar/ alcohol: 16.3 g/L for 1% alc./vol.
- Maximum SO2 level : 70mg/L
- Turbidity level:Minimum 50 NTU