The Citric Acid test kit is a flexible and simple method for the rapid and reliable measurement and analysis of citric acid (citrate) in foods, beverages and other materials. Suitable for manual, auto-analyzer and microplate formats. Includes 72 assays (manual) / 720 assays (microplate) / 840 assays (auto-analyzer).
• Reconstituted citrate lyase stable for 4 weeks at 4°C / 6 months at -20°C
• Buffer / cofactor / enzyme tablets for efficient use of kit components
• PVP incorporated to prevent tannin inhibition
• Very competitive price (cost per test)
• Mega-Calc™ software tool for hassle-free raw data processing
• Standard included
• Extended cofactors stability - dissolved cofactors stable for > 1 year at 4oC.
• Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyzer formats
(1) Citrate → oxaloacetate + acetate
(2) Oxaloacetate + NADH + H+ → L-malate + NAD+
(3) Pyruvate + NADH + H+ → D-lactate + NAD+
Kit size: 72 assays (manual) / 720 (microplate) / 840 (auto-analyzer)
Method: Spectrophotometric at 340 nm
Reaction time: ~ 5 min
Detection limit: 0.491 mg/L