The Tartaric Acid test kit is a rapid, simple, reliable and accurate method for the specific measurement and analysis of tartaric acid in wine, fruit juice and other materials. This kit includes a homogenous assay for red wine that is amenable to automation. Supplied as a “ready to use” liquid stable formulation that is suitable for manual, auto-analyzer and microplate formats.
Compatible with MegaQuant™ Wave Spectrophotometer
• ”Ready to use” liquid stable formulation
• Very competitive price (cost per test)
• All reagents stable for > 1 year
• Very rapid reaction
• Mega-Calc™ software tool for hassle-free raw data processing
• Standard included
• Suitable for manual, microplate and auto-analyzer formats
Principle: The Tartaric acid assay is based on the reaction principles between
tartaric acid and vanadate.
Kit size: 200 assays (manual) / 2000 (microplate) / 2000 (auto-analyzer)
Method: Spectrophotometric at 505 nm
Total assay time: ~ 5 min
Detection limit: ~ 108 mg/L
Megazyme Knowledge Base